I feel the same way at night (never very hungry) and grab a fruit then too. I don’t like to eat really fatty foods at night.
So I’m noticing that I eat only fruits all day and the same type of fruit too.
I sometimes eat energy based foods, but only on occasions or when I feel like it.
I do eat food but I’m never that hungry so I eat a lot of fruits and only fruits everyday.
Is that really healthy??
Please help… What do you think???
In order to get all the nutrients you require, you need to eat a variety of foods from all of the foods groups.
If you don’t feel very hungry, it’s ok to eat small meals that contain at least 2-3 different food groups. These are examples of balanced “mini meals.”
- apple + string cheese
- lowfat cottage cheese + sliced tomatoes
- pb and banana on whole wheat bread
- yogurt + fruit sprinkled with lowfat granola
- almonds + low sodium tomato juice
- Add your own answer in the comments!